Shree Aggarsain International Hospital believes that family and friends are an important part of your patient’s recovery process. For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit your visitors during visiting hours.
- The Visiting hours of the hospital from 11.00 AM to 11:30 AM in morning and 4.00 PM to 5.00 PM in evening.
- Only One attendant is allowed to stay with patient at all times.
- Attendant & Visitor’s Pass – one each will be issued at the time of admission for patients being admitted.
- The passes are non-transferable. Also they are returnable at the time of Discharge.
- The attendant shall not be allowed to stay inside the Critical areas, they can see the patient once or when required by the Doctor.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection.
- Visitors are not allowed to sit on the patient’s bed.
- All visitors must wash their hands before and after contact with patients.
- Visitors must maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Attendants waiting area is on Second Floor. Attendants of all Critical care patients can also wait in waiting area. (Only one ICU Attendant can stay overnight).
- Do not bring any valuables in the Hospital. Hospital Management shall not be responsible for any loss of your valuables.
- To respect the privacy of our patients, visitors and staff, taking photographs, audio or video recording using any devices are not allowed within the hospital premises.
Visiting hours and rules are established for the comfort and safety of Patients. Visitation is important to a patient’s healing process and visitors are a welcomed part of treatment.
- Outside food for patients
- Outside Medicines